





Model: Tess
Location: Hancock Park
Info: For an assignment for school I was given two words at random, "Tumor" and "Engulfed". I knew I wanted to use ciagrettes because the word "Tumor" literally reminds me of a rotting cigarette. I decided to use water for the term "engulfed" because water, when in large amounts like the ocean, feels engulfing to me. In a huge mass of water it's the person against the water, water usually wins, which is a scary thought to me. So I thought being engulfed in this "tumor" and water would be a fun way to use the words. I decided to take a fashion twist by putting heels on the nude girl and using the cigarettes almost as an accessory.
(There are many photos of this series that I dont have on here due to privacy reasons of the model, many of the photos are of her nude)

No comments:
Post a Comment